Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Macaroni and Cheese

Here's my very special recipe for macaroni and cheese. I keep mistyping macarone instead of macaroni. What's up with that?

Anyway, here's what you need:
  • some cooked macaroni -- any leftover pasta will do
  • a slice of American cheese, enough to cover your macaroni
And here are the so-called cooking instructions:
  1. Put the pasta in a microwave-safe bowl. Plastic = fail.
  2. Add the cheese on top.
  3. Place the bowl in the microwave and press the "minute" button. I almost forgot to put "minute" in quotes and then you would have been looking for a really tiny button. But I digress.
  4. Stir until the pasta is all cheesy. If the pasta isn't cheesy enough, use more cheese next time. Or less pasta. I really can't tell you how to live your life.
Enjoy!

No comments: