Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome, Tweeps!

Did I say that right? :)

I'm restarting this here blog, mostly as a place to hang my tw-hat.

And so I can have t place to say this:

If you follow me, I promise I will look at your twitter feed.

If you have no updates, or if it's clear that you're some kind of SEO/marketing type just trying to up your numbers, I will block you. Perhaps there is some place in twitter-hell for you, I can only hope.

If, on the other hand, you are an interesting person -- hell, even if you're just an ordinary person not trying to claw your way to the top of the tw-heap, I may just follow you back!

And that's the tw-ruth!

Originally posted 4/16/09.

Updated 4/27/09...

If you use software that lets you pre-tweet, I will probably block you.

If you tweet automatically from your rss feed, I might use my rss reader instead of Twitter to follow you.

No comments: