Monday, February 07, 2011

Android meet iTunes

I kind of hated to do it, but I've bought The Missing Sync for Android to keep the iTunes on my Mac in sync with my Droid 2. I say "hated" only because I figured there would be something else out there I could pay a buck for and be done. But sometimes you get what you pay for and in this case the thirty bucks (upgrade from the Pocket PC version) was well worth it. I had tried a different solution (the one dollar one) and it just wasn't doing it for me. I switched over the weekend and after a few hiccups (everything in there twice until I nuked it all and started over) I'm thrilled with how well it's working -- over USB (which I strongly recommend for getting started), Wi-Fi (best way to do it on the home network) and Bluetooth (for everywhere else).

No comments: